Begin a meaningful career right here
Senior Health Safety & Environmental Leader
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our skilled employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
Our Health, Safety, and Environmental (HS&E) organization is a critical component of our North America business and plays an integral role in delivering our results through strengthening our compliance to all laws and regulations.
This is an exciting time for HS&E, and we are looking for a highly motivated, experienced HS&E Leader to join our Phoenix team and to help build capability and systems in North America!
In this role, you will have the opportunity to build site HS&E capability to meet P&G expectations, lead various action plan focus items, and implement regulatory compliance programs. You will provide Plant single point of contact leadership to multiple sites, including training and qualifying site resources to develop their expertise in HS&E system, results, and legal compliance.
Technologies at the plant include steam sanitization, powder milling and classification, powder bottling and encapsulation, and finished product handling.
Key areas of responsibilities will include:
- Environmental program management and improvement systems (i.e., air permits, storm water, waste water, and air emissions, etc.)
- Data analysis, trending, and identifying key improvement areas
- Training and capability building via content and/or structure changes
- Learn additional HS&E skills and mentor/train others.
You would be a good fit, if you:
- Demonstrate the ability to influence resources at all levels of the organization, both internal and external, to improve HS&E performance.
- Are a strong leader, who can set direction for the site and for others which includes the pursuit of results as it relates to long-term HS&E and Sustainability performance.
- Are a self-starter who seeks opportunities to touch and improve all aspects of the Phoenix Plant.
- Lead by example the culture of safety, i.e., don't wait for permission to act when it comes to the safety of our people.
- Continue building HSE knowledge and reapply core learning to train/mentor others.
- Possess a Bachelor's or Masters Degree in Engineering.
- Have 5 plus work years of HS&E experience and their applications.
- Have knowledge or experience in Technical Safety.
- Have specific experience in leading HS&E within a production, team-based structure.
- Have knowledge in facilities maintenance to lead the Facilities Team in the maintenance of all the site utility systems and common equipment, including HVAC, chillers, air compressors, air dryers, cooling towers, potable water distribution, and physical security.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: