BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Health, Safety and Environment Leader
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We are currently looking for a passionate and technically savvy individual to join our P&G Product Supply (PS) Technical Systems Group (TSG) as a Health, Safety and environmental Leader in our Fabric Care plant located in beautiful Central Louisiana. P&G’s Alexandria Plant is in Pineville, LA and is the 3rd largest plant globally. We commit not only to driving value to the business but promoting an attentive safety and quality culture with a commitment of nothing we do is worth getting hurt and ensure we are positively impacting our customers and consumers 1st and 2nd moments of truth. We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
This role is key to delivering HS&E business objectives, including benchmark personnel safety results, adherence to all laws and regulations, and continuing HS&E education for this role. The successful individual will build site HS&E capability to meet P&G expectations, lead various action plan focus items, and implement regulatory compliance programs. The individual will provide site single point of contact leadership, including training and qualifying site resources to develop their mastery. The individual selected must come with in-depth technical mastery of HS&E systems and work processes and is expected to grow capability in other HS&E areas while in the role.
Responsible for supporting key Health, Safety, and Environmental Systems and Processes for the site/department. Responsibilities include ensuring Health, Safety, and Environmental practices are in place, that employees are adequately trained and that proper monitoring of compliance is complete and on time.
A Bachelors or Master’s degree in Occupational Safety/Bachelor Degree in Occupational Health and Safety Management/Environmental Engineering/Chemical Engineering/ Industrial Engineering.
- A minimum of 1-4 years of experience in HS&E or Sustainability, proven leadership and technical mastery in a manufacturing environment with qualifications.
- Ability to lead and implement a major improvement across a broad/diverse range of stakeholders.
- Ability to problem solve, analyze, redesign, and implement plans.
- Experience implementing and interpreting Environmental systems and regulations
- Background with manufacturing plants is preferred
- Understanding of HS&E systems and work processes
- Interpret legal regulations and standards
- Strong Leadership Skills - Ability to lead and implement a major improvement across a broad/diverse range of stakeholders
- Able to work effectively with autonomy and lead groups to drive improvements
- Able to evaluate HS&E needs, develop action plans
- Able to energize site resources
- Able to influence plant leadership and direction, and lead work successfully with internal and external resources
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
We offer you:
- Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have full ownership to deliver change and results from the beginning.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment.At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Continuous coaching.You will work with passionate people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
- Benefits. You will receive a competitive salary as well as other great benefits includes paid time off, medical insurance, life insurance, disability, retirement (Profit Sharing at no cost to the employee), 401K savings plan, and other forms of recognition
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visithttp://www.pg.comto know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: