Begin a meaningful career right here
Manufacturing Microbiology Leader
- Must have at least 1-3 years of experience in Quality Assurance, Quality Control and/or Manufacturing of micro-susceptible products
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Good Manufacturing and Laboratory Practice
- Must wear required safety and personal protective equipment (eye protection, ear protection, safety shoes)
- Have a four-year degree in Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Engineering, or other degree with relevant quality and/or manufacturing experience such as Biotechnology, Food and Dairy Engineering, Brew Master, etc.
- Fluent in reading, writing, and communicating in English, specifically with reading and writing procedures and reports.
- Experience with Self-Improvement/Continuous Improvement programs
- Previous experience working in industrial manufacturing of consumer products
- An understanding of how quality is integrated into the initiative process, supply chains, and manufacturing operations
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: