BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Manufacturing Data Science Intern
Are you ready to unleash your technical creativity?
Innovation is the driving force behind everything we do at P&G. Across the world, you will find thousands of scientists, engineers and developers working in manufacturing plants, innovation centers and distribution facilities.
You will be a member of the manufacturing team driving end-to-end data and analytical solutions supporting the development, learning, and operational insights for our critical new engineering led initiatives in equipment, process, packaging, customization and supply chain. You will apply Data Science and Analytics techniques to support our Fabric and Home Care business and fuel our value creation pipeline by:
- Partnering with our global teams to identify needs to help our production floor, facilitate our work processes, or improve our Business in general
- Being responsible for the end-to-end development on of sustainable workflow and technologies to support these solutions
- Guiding and supporting the systematic use of analytics in Product Supply organization, in collaboration with domain experts and information systems specialist
This will be the ideal place to work on groundbreaking improvements at our manufacturing sites to apply Data Science and analytics technologies to support our Fabric and Home Care Business and fuel our value creation via digital solutions. Our aim is to ignite your potential and equip you to improve the capability, safety, security, and efficiency of all our systems while reducing cost and boosting sustainability.
As Data Science Intern you will be developing innovative digital solutions that will support
Automation systems, control information networks, vision and robotic systems which deliver outstanding and highly efficient production systems. Engineers in this field leverage their passion for mechatronics and process dynamic simulation tools to create industrial solutions to enable efficient production.
What tasks and responsibilities can you expect?
As Data Analytics Intern, you will:
- Develop analysis of equipment and work processes with relevant data sources by identification of performance indicators
- Engage project teams to understand project needs/requirements and provide technical expertise with data and analytical tools.
- Design digital solutions that facilitate the access to information contained in the data by providing access, pertinent analysis, appropriate visualization techniques as well as the workflow to support efficient decision making in production environment
- Collaborate with data leaders and multi-discipline teams to design, develop and ensure critical data systems infrastructures and integration offer critical data model availability and scalability.
- Support roll-out of successful solutions by defining scale-up approach and global deployment strategy Data Model definition and documentation for deployable solutions
- Explore emerging capabilities and Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning for flawless integration and application between data scientist, functional specialists and their key user cases.
- Operate with Fast Cycle Learning mindset
Your internship gives you the chance to set technical direction by applying and building mastery in our Product Supply Engineering innovation and delivery efforts, while demonstrating diverse data, analytics and visualization skills. You have clear responsibilities that stretch your technical abilities. You will work in professional and entrepreneurial cross-functional teams while receiving valuable mentoring as well as functional and corporate trainings.
What we offer?
- A 6 month paid internship with a support for accommodation if needed
- A challenging engineering assignment from Day 1 in one of the most influential companies in the world;
- Development and delivery of innovative technologies supported by multi-million capital investments;
- Best in class onboarding program;
- Extensive and structured training process supported by a dedicated coach. Mentorship program to accelerate your growth and reach your potential;
- Informal and friendly work environment of a manufacturing plant
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
- University Master degree student in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Engineering or similar with good academic results
- In addition to good knowledge of English, we also look for skills such as technical curiosity, creativity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership and the ability to work with others.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: