Begin a meaningful career right here
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for a Finance Specialist in our Czech & Slovak Sales Finance team. You will work directly with P&G Sales teams and help them with accounting rules, payments, reports and budget management.
Are you ready for the challenge?
“Do something that matters”.
With us you will:
- Lead monthly, quarterly and annual delivery of assigned reports
- Lead budget reviews with Sales teams and ensure no overspending
- Become expert in Accounting, lead accruals and relevant trainings for multi-functional teams
- Support financial stewardship responsibilities including internal and external audits
- Lead issue resolution for payments from/to customers
- Have an individual training plan, develop personal capability and grow your career within a Global environment
Apply if you have:
- Proven experience as a Finance/Accounting Specialist
- Solid understanding of SAP and proficiency with Excel
- Strong written & verbal communication skills (Czech/Slovak + English)
- Ability to work independently when required and consistently deliver against expectations
- Demonstrable experience leading several projects at the same time effectively and the ability to adapt to changing business needs and priorities
- Strong work ethic, discipline and structured approach.
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
All the while, we will offer you best-in-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
You can also expect:
- Flexible work arrangements
- P&G Vibrant Living programs
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into world’s largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but significant ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
We believe insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and visible, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: