Role Title: Channel Development Leader
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
In this role you will be building satisfaction of the Customers in Czech and Slovakia and cooperating on improving profitability of the Brands. This includes shaping the programs, aligning it both with the Brands and Sales Team. Joining us as a Channel Development Leader you will have unique opportunity to bring new ideas that can connect business and customer objectives with our Brands.
“Do something that matters”.
With us you will:
- Develop and execute effective marketing campaigns, programs and activities to improve profitability of brands, their strategies and meet the customer engagement objectives
- Work closely with customer, marketing, sales team and external vendors in order to understand and match customer characteristics with our different brands
- Develop creative ideas to transform local customers’ needs into new solutions
- Help to implement new customer acquisition strategies for our brands by using a mix of direct and digital marketing channels
- Monitor and analyse market data and activity to determine future strategy and participating in shaping the future annual initiatives master plans in Czech / Slovak
Apply if you have:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Proven track record (> 7 years) in a highly independent role within FMCG industry in brand management, customer sales or customer marketing areas
- Experience working cross-functionally to execute multiple projects efficiently, with ability of managing key stakeholders
- A good understanding of direct marketing channels
- Fluent English and Czech or Slovak
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you’ll do this in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired. Additional benefits:
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Private health care, insurance, lunch card
- Attractive working environment
Who we are?
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
If you have any questions left
You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
“Do something that matters”.Qualifications