Begin a meaningful career right here
Brand Activation Leader
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
As a Brand Activation Leader, you will have unique opportunity to bring new ideas that can connect business objectives with our Brands.
We will provide you with exceptional learning opportunities and at the same time encourage you to introduce your own ideas for driving customer satisfaction by influencing Brand and Channel strategies.
“Do something that matters”.
With us you will:
- Develop and execute effective marketing campaigns, programs and activities to enable the indirect sales efforts of channel partners that will drive short- and long-term market awareness as well as business and revenue objectives
- Work closely with customer, marketing, sales team and external vendors in order to understand and to match customer characteristics with our different Brands
- Develop creative ideas to support marketing goals, customize for individual channels’ needs
- Help to implement new customer acquisition strategies for our Brands by using a mix of direct and digital marketing channels
- Monitor and analyse market data and activity to determine future strategy. Lead the business focus on the different customer segments that will drive business performance and growth
Apply if you have:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Proven track record (> 7 years) in a similar job within a consumer driven and fast past sales environment
- Experience working cross-functionally to execute multiple projects simultaneously and quickly
- Excellent interpersonal and persuasive skills to bring together stakeholders
- Creative thinker – able to bring and experiment new ideas and create innovative solutions
- A good understanding of direct marketing channels
- Fluent Czech/Slovak and English
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you’ll do this in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired. Additional benefits:
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Private health care, insurance, lunch card
- Attractive working environment (including co-working spaces, gym, massage room, canteen, garden)
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: