Begin a meaningful career right here
Country Manager CZ/SK - Professional Oral Health Division
- Have responsibility for overall management for the country sales across our dental channel which will include the contract management of our outsourced agency providing detailing service such as; arranging and reviewing annual targets and quarterly important metrics (key performance indicators) and budget management.
- Play an integral part in the development and implementation our market strategy of our Oral – B products, including; leading the marketing budget, being responsible for the design of the marketing campaigns as well as ensuring successful deployment and execution.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with our key external partners, within both professional & academic circles such as; health authorities, distributors, trade associations and student / university programs.
Apply if you have;
- A Bachelor’s Degree at a minimum.
- Have in-depth professional sales knowledge and experience of working within Pharma or similar FMCG environment.
- Excellent English communication skills (both oral and written), able to communicate effectively to convey complex technical information to regional/global area experts, and discuss/present expert matters confidently.
- A valid driver's license.
Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Continuous mentoring, you will work with passionate people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
Good to know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals based on race, colour, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unrivalled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: