Begin a meaningful career right here
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
A career in Finance at P&G will offer you a broad range
of opportunities to grow and learn as a business leader. As a Finance Manager
you will be given business responsibility from day one. You will have the
chance to develop an extensive set of skills through a variety of challenging
assignments at a local, regional or global level. Working in a multifunctional
team environment, you will be the Finance expert for the Sales team. Bringing
both financial expertise and business leadership to ensure excellent decision
making, the maximisation of long-term profits, cash flows and shareholder value
and the delivery of sustainable financial results.
With us you will:
- Partner with the sales team in managing their budget, tax, compliance and all financial matters
- Profit Forecasting & Financial Analysis
- Contract management for external customers and supporting with any payment issues
- Internal Audit of finances for the sales team
Apply if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 4-5 years’ experience in a similar role (preferred) or finance operation (within FMCG preferred)
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- A collaborative mindset to support your business unit
- The ability to work independently whilst being proactive
- Strong decision-making skills with the ability to solve complex problems
- A good command of the English language
- A valid EU work permit
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives and take ownership and responsibility. And you’ll do this in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard and inspired.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: