BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Job Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Great! We are looking for a passionate Financial Analyst to join our team in Prague and be the backbone of Trade Fund Management! You will have the opportunity work in a multinational environment as part of a fabulous finance team, own processes E2E, learn about different areas of commercial finance with flexible working conditions and a competitive compensation package.
Where will you make an impact?
- By acting as a financial process owner for Trade Funds and Budget management for 2 countries and over 30 customers!
- Help set up/deploy funds to the Sales Teams
- Lead monthly/quarterly budget reviews and summarize key findings for top management review
- Ensure spending is in line with the aligned budget
- Support internal and external Audit requests
- Ensure compliance across trade fund management processes
- Run ad hoc financial analysis
- Provide recommendations for financial projects, estimate rate of return
- Build capabilities in the multifunctional teams, run financial trainings
- Run and create financial reports for sales and for trade funds management
- Bring new ideas and process simplifications to the teams
- Possibility to work with diverse systems and tools (Power BI, Optima, SQL, Power Query, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills, solution oriented mentality, executional excellence, willingness to learn & develop
- Very good collaboration skills and enjoy working with people
- High level of leadership & ownership to drive independently projects and tasks
- Fluent English & Czech/Slovak spoken & written;
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/Business Administration or relevant field.
- Advanced MsOffice tools knowledge – especially MS Excel
What do we offer in return?
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy, products)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
- Flexible work arrangements
- P&G Vibrant Living programs
- Constant learning & development opportunities for both soft and hard skills
- Potential business travels around Central Europe
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation, and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Please apply by submitting your CV in English!
In case of any questions: You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: