Role Title: Customer Team Logistics Leader
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We build value in the supply network every single day. We are unusually positioned to manage the supply chain from end to end – starting with our materials through the touch-point of our brands with shoppers in the market. We are known as the Best in Class Supply Network Innovators on the market (recently recognized as Global Supply Chain Masters).
We are both the voice of the customer for supply and the integrator across the Company's disciplines. This perspective, along with our broad-based supply network and deep understanding, accelerates our ability to craft and build value for P&G, our customers and our suppliers. You can start your career in different and diverse work areas within P&G that comprise our end to end supply network operations.
“Do something that matters”.
With us you will:
- Lead meaningful Business areas and Projects on your own with your full responsibility for the business results as well as driving your team to be at their best
- Collaborate with Customers and with employees from different functions, with diverse international and professional background
- Sky-rocket personal learning curve assuming P&G way of doing business, used technologies and systems, corporate culture, interpersonal set-up, management styles, etc.
- Develop yourself via leadership, feedback, coaching and mentoring provided by your manager and colleagues
Apply if you have:
- Graduates of Master programs - Business/Technical
- 2-5 years of Supply Chain Management experience (Customer Service, Planning etc.)
- Very strong leadership, team-spirit, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Operational discipline, external focus and entrepreneurial spirit
- Very good level of Czech and English
- Excellent MS Office Package skills (especially MS Excel)
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you’ll do this in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
If you have any questions left
You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
“Do something that matters”.