Begin your career with Procter & Gamble
Join our outstanding Central Europe team in Prague office as
Customer Team Logistics Junior Manager
#It’sHowWeWin #Logistics #EmbraceTheChallenge
We build value in the supply network every single day. We are unusually positioned to manage the supply chain from end to end – starting with our materials through the touch-point of our brands with shoppers in the market. We are known as the Best in Class Supply Network Innovators on the market (recently recognized as Global Supply Chain Masters).
We are both the voice of the customer for supply and the integrator across the Company's disciplines. This perspective, along with our broad-based supply network and deep understanding, accelerates our ability to craft and build value for P&G, our customers and our suppliers. You can start your career in different and diverse work areas within P&G that comprise our end to end supply network operations.
To prepare for this experience, you will have to take with you:
A business sense connected to strong external focus in thinking, entrepreneurial spirit and discipline in your daily work.Qualifications
• Graduates of Master programs - Business/Technical
• 2-5 years of Supply Chain Management experience (Customer Service, Planning etc.)
• Very strong leadership, team-spirit, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Operational discipline, external focus and entrepreneurial spirit
• Very good level of Czech and English
• Excellent MS Office Package skills (especially MS Excel)
Nice to have:
• Previous corporate work experience
Once you are prepared, you will face challenges like:
• Leading meaningful Business areas and Projects on your own with your full responsibility for the business results as well as driving your team to be at their best
• Collaborating with Customers and with employees from different functions, with diverse international and professional background
• Sky-rocketing personal learning curve assuming P&G way of doing business, used technologies and systems, corporate culture, interpersonal set-up, management styles, etc.
• Developing yourself via leadership, feedback, coaching and mentoring provided by your manager and colleagues
And we will make sure that you come to the office with a smile on your face every single day by providing and supplying you with the following:
• Development of your personal capability via individual training plan and set of corporate and on-the job trainings
• Career growth across external and internal roles within international environment
• A competitive salary and benefits package
A little bit about us:
We are the world's largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, more than 80 billion US$ in revenues and with 25 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene® and OralB®.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis
of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
disability status. Do you wish to be one of us and dive into real business challenges with us?
Do not hesitate!
Please submit your CV in English!