Begin a meaningful career right here
Managerial Traineeship in Strategic Finance
We are seeking talents to our Prague Office or Rakona plant for the position of Managerial Trainee in Finance
Work schedule: 80% (32h/week) - 100%
Length of Traineeship: 6-12 months
We are building the next generation of leaders and leadership brands.
Do you want to join us and dive into global challenges with us? Learn from some of the top tier experts and craft your own unique opportunities while making a difference on the business.
At Procter & Gamble, we are proud to say that we develop talents almost exclusively from within. This means we are not just offering you your first job out of university, we are hiring you with the expectations you will grow into one of our future leaders - maybe even our next CEO.
We are the world's largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, more than 80 billion US$ in revenues and with 25 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene® and Oral-B®.
Why to apply - The job scope:
Join the Finance Traineeship Program at P&G Central Europe to get the rare opportunity to join best-in-class finance department - a group of passionate leaders working on significant business cases in multinational, fast-changing environment.
Apply for our Finance Traineeship to unleash your potential as:
- A finance leader and business partner providing finance leadership in business decisions and external interactions (sales/ production engineering);
- A problem solver with in-depth business and market dynamics understanding, able to analyze data, identify key insights and provide financial acumen to the business;
- A risk taker able to take ownership of big, meaningful projects from Day 1 to transform and streamline the business as well as local and regional operations.
As a Finance Trainee, you will:
- Develop according to your individual training plan;
- Enjoy an attractive salary and compensation package;
- Participate in accelerated On-the-job and classroom training to develop your personal capabilities;
- Be supported in independent decision-making and risk taking;
- Have the opportunity for a managerial role upon completion of the program.
We are looking for:
- 4th or 5th year Students of all faculties with interest in Finance or fresh alumni (up to 12 months) of Bachelor/ Master's degree with strong academic background;
- Excellent leadership experience;
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking;
- Strong initiative and problem-solving skills;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across diverse organizations and teams;
- Time management skills to deliver your work and make even the biggest goals achievable;
- Fluent in English and Czech or Slovak languages.
Would you like to become a finance business partner and enable the team to execute the business strategies among the biggest retailers?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity,sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
If you are interested, please JOIN US by submitting your application below!
Please submit your CV in English!
Follow us on Facebook:
Visit our Central European career page:
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: