BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Senior Key Account Manager
Senior Key Account Manager
Job Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for driven professionals with a real passion for business and previous experience as a Key Account Manager to work for one of the biggest FMCG companies in the world and enable the business to drive positive sales growth results. In this role you will be growing further P&G business and developing our worldwide known brands.
With us you will:
- Lead negotiation of the contract between the customer and P&G
- Manage the team of KAMs and Sales Specialists
- Develop Customer’s Business Plans, sell and evaluate to deliver volume
- Execute excellently the New Initiatives to meet or exceed introductory and on-going shipment
- Leverage Customer’s specifics knowledge for reliable input to P&G initiative planning.
Apply if you have:
- Proven experience as Key Account Manager, preferably from multinational FMCG company (nice to have previous e-commerce experience)
- Excellent negotiation skills with proven track of success
- Ability to create value & find customer insights
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Ability to lead the customer independently
- Excellent analytical thinking and communication skills, together with ability to influence others
- Agility to provide clear direction to sales team to drive the best in-store execution
- Bachelor’s degree and driving licence
- Fluency in English and Czech/Slovak (written and spoken)
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy, company car)
- Company car
- P&G Dynamic Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness centre)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and potential
- Flexible work arrangements, mentoring programs & training
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways i.e. Gillette, Head and Shoulders, Pantene, Old Spice, Ariel, Lenor, Fairy, Pampers, Always. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation, and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Please apply by submitting your CV in English!
In case of any questions: You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: