Drive business results for billion dollar brands
Strategic Sales Internship
Prague, Czech Republic
Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company? Then an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you. We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category management & Business Analysis.
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good listener
We are looking for:
• Recent graduates of Bachelor programs, Students of 3rd ,4th and 5th year of Masters studies;
• Business level of Czech and English;
• Positive attitude towards challenges and changes;
• Strong analytical thinking and leadership skills.
APPLY NOW to:
• Learn business management and strategy;
• Be the leader of the future at P&G;
• Broaden your horizon by cross-functional collaboration.
About us, P&G:
We are a world leading consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, selling our products to billions around 180 countries worldwide, more than 80 billion US$ in revenues and with 25 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Old Spice® and Oral-B®.
What you need to know about working at P&G:
• Leadership Development and opportunities: P&G has been recognized as #1 BEST company for leaders according to the research by Hay Group. If you want to become a leader in the future, P&G is certainly a good choice!
• Leading Brands: P&G brands are great market successes (we are the top FMCG company in profit). Consumers buy our products in 180 countries around the world. Brands like Gillette®, Pampers, Ariel, and Oral-B are all the brands of our company. Even a part of our company purpose is to provide branded products of superior quality and value that improve the lives of the world’s consumers, now and for generations to come;
• Meaningful Work from Day 1: By working with us, from the day you start working you get the responsibility to manage our business on the area of your choice. We believe this level of leadership, challenges and responsibility is what helps you grow to your full potential. We recognize your performance and indeed support you all the way long;
• Our Culture: Our company values are Integrity, Leadership, Ownership, Passion for Winning and Trust. These values direct the P&G company culture. We believe that P&G People are our most important asset. We offer a creative, friendly and dynamic work environment as well. An excellent cultural aspect is promoting managers from within.
Follow us on Facebook:
Visit our Central European career page:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Job Id: SLS00004576
Health and Wellness Programs
Close to shopping
Close to restaurants and entertainment
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Brand Communications Manager P&G Shave Care Europe Geneva, Switzerland
- Communications Function - Brand Communication - Digital & Social Manager Taipei, Taiwan - Greater China
- Global Feminine Care Sustainability Communications Manager Cincinnati, Ohio
- P&G Newsroom Visual Creative Manager Cincinnati, Ohio