Begin a meaningful career right here
Future Supply Chain Manager
Role Title: Future Supply Chain Manager
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
In this role, we are looking for a person with strong leadership attributes, experienced in any area of supply chain operations, that would be interested in taking a step up to a role with people management responsibility. You will be a strong, proactive, leader with proven track record of championing outstanding projects and suggesting solutions, who would like to learn team management skills and become a leader of people.
With us you will:
- Lead regular Supply Chain business reviews with the customer and own joint scorecard
- Lead and develop a team of specialists: delegating tasks, motivation, crisis management
- Analyse warehouse operation to deliver better productivity results
- Lead tests with haulers to improve customers service within supply chain
- Develop most effective work processes in customization center
- Manage the supply chain trade term negotiations, implementation and compliance as necessary in the market
- Develop relationships: internally with the sales team and externally with the customer's key decision-makers
Apply if you have:
- Experience in Supply Chain (transportation, customer service, planning, warehousing etc.)
- Experience in leading and developing a team of specialists (delegating tasks, motivation, crisis management) – Nice to have
- Operational discipline, external focus and entrepreneurial attitude
- Very strong leadership, team-spirit, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very good level of English and either Czech or Slovak
- Excellent MS office package skills (especially MS excel)
You can expect:
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy)
- P&G Dynamic Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Mentoring programs & trainings
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
Who we are?
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
In case of any questions:
You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: