Begin a meaningful career right here
Supply Chain Customer Specialist
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Getting products to our customers in the right quantity, with precise quality and in a timely manner is a new challenge every single day. As a Supply Chain and Customer Service Professional you will be responsible for our customer’s orders from the intake to the final delivery and invoicing. You will collaborate with the Supply Planner for supply replenishment and inventory optimization, executing based on demand planning and sales and operations process input, talking to Suppliers, manufacturing sites, local Third party suppliers, imports/purchase and warehouse.
With us you will:
Plan and execute daily activities, depending on the role in Central Europe supply chain: Customer Operations, Customization or Transportation
Liaise daily with our customers regarding product orders
Identify and resolve potential issues (i.e. capacity, product availability)
Drive improvement in work processes and KPIs
- Previous, proven experience in a similar position or customer service (pharmaceutical preferred but not essential)
- Fluent in English and Czech– able to communicate at a business level
- Literacy in supply chain SAP modules
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to prioritise with a can-do approach
- Permanent job contract as of day 1 (no probation period)
- Continuous learning and development through regular role changes
- Attractive salary with regular increase
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: