Begin a meaningful career right here
Supply Chain Specialist
Supply Chain Specialist
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Procter & Gamble has one of the largest and strongest portfolios of trusted, quality brands, including: Gillette, Pantene, Fairy, Head & Shoulders, Blend-a Med, Oral-B, Pampers, Always, Ariel, Lenor and Vizir.
We are the largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, hiring more than 95 000 employees worldwide.
Getting products to our customers in the right quantity, with precise quality and in a timely manner is a new challenge every single day. As a Supply Chain Specialist supporting our Logistics and Supply Chain teams in Prague you will collaborate across multi-cultural teams with a calm positive approach to ensure everything is in place to ensure the delivery critical metric is met.
Are you ready for the challenge?
“Do something that matters”.
With us you will:
- Collaborate with internal planning teams, warehouse staff, transport carriers and externally with customers to ensure smooth supply
- Utilise technical proficiency and problem-solving skills to report and analyse key performance metrics to drive supply network improvements
- Identify, define, prevent and resolve routine problems such as product availability and delivery capacity.
- Collaborate with the customer and internal partners to execute systematic solutions
- Drive improvements in work processes and KPI’s to improve the service to our customers
Apply if you have:
- An excellent command Czech Language and advanced English (written and verbal)
- Previous experience in customer service or product supply
- Excel in communication, collaboration, objection handling and influencing
- Basic Outlook, Excel and SAP
- You love taking the initiative and solving problems with a “can do” approach
- You have a positive attitude and you love working in team
- You will have strong desire and inspiration to continuously learn and develop
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of customer service, be given exciting assignments, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we provide creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you best-in-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
You can also expect:
- Flexible work arrangements
- P&G Vibrant Living programs
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into world’s largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but significant ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
We believe insight, innovation and passion of hard working teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: