Ensure the financial security of our brands
Finance Managerial Intern - Rakovnik - Czech republic
Rakovník, Czech Republic
How would you like to apply your education in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect role for you. This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What does it take to be a successful Finance professional at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
WHY TO APPLY - THE JOB SCOPE:
Join Finance Traineeship Program at P&G Central Europe to get the rare opportunity to join best-in-class finance department - a group of passionate leaders working on significant business cases in multinational, fast-changing environment.
APPLY FOR OUR FINANCE INTERNSHIP TO UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL AS:
• A finance leader and
business partnerproviding finance leadership in business decisions and cross
department interactions (product supply projects assessment, controlling area,
• A problem solverwith ability to quickly develop in-depth business understanding, able to analyse data, identify key insights and provide financial acumen to the business
A risk takerable to take ownership of projects from Day 1 to transform and streamline the business as well as local and regional operations
AS A FINANCE INTERN, YOU WILL:
• Develop according to your
individual training plan
• Enjoy an attractive salary and compensation package including housing or commuting support for candidate from outside of Rakovnik area
• Participate in accelerated On-the-job and classroom training to develop your personal capabilities
• Be supported in independent decision-making and risk taking
Have the opportunity for a managerial or trainee (if not graduated) role upon completion of the program
At Procter & Gamble, we are proud to say that we develop talents almost exclusively from within. This means we are not offering you your first job out of university, we are hiring you with the expectations you will grow into one of our future leaders - maybe even our next CEO.
We are the world's largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, more than 80 billion US$ in revenues and with 25 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene® and Oral-B®.
We are building the next generation of leaders and leadership brands.
Would you like to become a finance business partner and enable the team to execute the business strategies among the biggest retailers?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
What are we looking for?
• 3rd, 4th or 5th year
Students of all faculties with interest in Finance or fresh alumni of Master's
• Strong initiative, problem solving and good interpersonal skills
• Strong collaboration skills, leadership and real passion for solving problems
• Time management skills to deliver your work and make even the biggest goals achievable
Very good command of English language.
Location: Rakovník, Czech Republic
Job Id: FIN00004476
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Finance & Accounting - Undergraduate Finance Analyst Cincinnati, Ohio
- Finance & Accounting - MBA Senior Finance Analyst Cincinnati, Ohio
- Financial Accountant Cairo, Egypt
- Finance & Accounting Generalist in Munro Capital Federal, Argentina