Explore the innovative systems and processes behind our products
Manufacturing Engineer Internship/Traineeship in Rakona
Rakovník, Central Bohemia, Czech Republic
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences? Then an Internship as a Manufacturing/Engineering Intern in one of our plants might be the right place for you to gain this experience. In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply our customers with high-quality product, on-time, and at a low cost. You will help us innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems.
- Level: Intern
- Travel: Yes (occasional)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Manufacturing Intern at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences?
Then an Internship as Manufacturing/Engineering Intern in one of our plants might be the right place for your new experience.
We produce high-quality products and need to do so timely and at a low cost. We value your creativity and skill in analysing and solving some big, meaty problems. From the beginning, we want you to be part of our team which works on the projects that will affect the production of globally recognized branded products. Our Interns help us get things done.
Your Role in Manufacturing:
Internship is the opportunity to be on the production floor meeting different challenges. It's up to you to make decisions and the results of those decisions through. Discovering our leading technologies which are world-renowned and also the P&G standards and methods. In the end, you will build your own capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
Internship is placed in following areas:
Production - Packing
Here the work is, to get our product into its final packaging and set up in palets. The three priorities for packing departments are: Safety, Quality and Productivity.
- Your mission would be to: Make studies on performance loss (on equipment, skills, organization). Identify one or more key projects to achieve the performance targets of the packing line. Establish methods for solving technical problems. Systematize tools for maintenance and implement production management tools and work on the installation and start up of new equipment.
Production - Making
This department thats produces our products based on recipes from Developing department. Your priority should be flexibility while delivering the product in time. This is the opportunities for continuous improvement. We are hoping that your work would eliminate any loss in the various production stages.
- Your mission would be to: Make the study and analysis of performance loss (equipment, organization, skills). Ensure the communication between different departments (logistics, packing, projects etc.). Craft learning programs for operators and team leader to help them to develop their skills. Establish systematization tools, simplify process and standardize work.
What we offer you:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – ownership of your project from the beginning, and giving specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous coaching & mentoring– helping to work with passionate people and also receive formal training and mentoring from your manager.
Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
We are looking for Bachelor's/Master's students who:
- Are 1 year away from Graduation (Engineering school/ Universities)
- Have good command of English
- Operate with technical excellence & rigor
- Are able to collaborate effectively with others
- Can analyze situations and find solutions.
- Know how to innovate and reapply successes
Just so you know:
- The duration of our internships is 10 to 12 weeks starting June. As an intern, you'll receive an internship allowance. in case of Traineeship program the length is 6-12 months.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
- During the Internship program we offer the accommodation on the dormitory which is near Rakona plant for amount of 50CZK, where also yours colleagues are living, so this is a good opportunity to meet them in personal.
Location: Rakovník, Central Bohemia, Czech Republic
Job Id: MFG00006779
Job categories: Manufacturing
Health and Wellness Programs
Internship Support Network
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
There are no job results within your geolocated area. If you’d like to look at other opportunities:View All of Our Available Opportunities