Begin a meaningful career right here
Manufacturing Plant Information & Operational Technology (ITOT) Process Engineer
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Plant Information & Operational Technology (ITOT) Process Engineer is accountable for the availability of the infrastructure and as part of the Site Digital Team, collaborating with ITOT Leaders. You will be key resource for developing and implementing ITOT infrastructure masterplan to reduce effort, planned downtime and maintenance on the production lines. You will ensure that unplanned downtimes caused by ITOT infrastructure do not occur by elimination of chronical issues and putting right detailed approaches/solutions. You will own the ITOT scope and implement all site Projects and Initiatives.
We will ensure reasonable accommodation to you, after job application.
- 5 weeks of vocation
- Accommodation or commute allowance
- Health insurance
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Company shop
- Support Incident Response team and lead root cause investigation and systemic action completion for ITOT availability issues
- Identify and lead technical improvements to the ITOT infrastructure and drive work process improvements to reduce maintenance effort, downtime and cost
- Participate in project scope definition with the Site Operations team, lead ITOT assessment and implement the changes
- Own and improve ITOT change management process
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors / Masters in Electrical/PC&IS Engineering
- Effective leadership, problem solving and priority setting
- Strong English communication skills (presentation, written, and listening)
- Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: