Begin a meaningful career right here
Manufacturing Plant IT/OT Manager
Do you love to apply your deep IT knowledge to delivering technology-based business ideas and capabilities? Would you like to work where business, innovation and technology meet to build something unique? Looking for something new? Can you see yourself managing IT services for a top-notch international manufacturing facility?
In P&G IT - whether your role is to craft an IT innovation strategy for a business, help our plants run always-on, enable millions of trucks to move efficiently, or handle a strategic supplier in our state of the art service organization - your real passion for technology and its business application is recognized and rewarded.
In this role, we entrust you with overseeing all IT and OT (Operational Technology – run the machines) operations in Rakona Manufacturing Plant. You are accountable to the Plant Manager and report to IT/OT Region/Hub Manager.
You have ultimate accountability to ensure that the plant is Always on, Compliant, Secure, and Ready for digitization. You make sure business operations service levels are met and that unplanned downtimes do not occur. You own the E2E IT master plans and portfolio for the facility, continuously improve resiliency and prepare for digitization to drive productivity and scale. You have accountability to drive technology innovation by connecting what is needed with what is possible at the site and to integrate the Plant technology into the P&G global digital strategy for manufacturing and supply chain.
• Being member of the Plant Lead Team - you engage manufacturing/supply chain management on IT/OT strategies & projects
• Governing of end-to-end site operations resources
• Ensuring operations & IT/OT compliance
• Handling partner concerns for IT/OT Issues & all Global IT services at the plant
• Owning IT master plan in cooperation with site digitization manager
• Handling IT Budget & invoices
• Driving global projects integration in the facility and local projects execution, ensuring project benefits come true
• Monitoring of site operations and collection of site vulnerability data, development of plans to address vulnerabilities
• Working with sector digitization/innovation managers’ site masterplan; anticipating & communicating future needs & innovation opportunities to sector management & service lines
• Driving delivery of innovations ideas reapplying existing services or developing new solutions
•Bachelors / Masters in a quantitative degree (Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technologies etc.)
•Previous work experience of minimum 2 years
•Experience in managing IT portfolio with clients and handling external partners
•We will warmly welcome previous IT experience in Supply Chain and/or Network solutions
•Demonstrated success in effective leadership, problem solving and priority setting
•Strong English communication skills (presentation, written, and listening)
•Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams
•ITIL and Cisco Certification is a plus
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: