Begin a meaningful career right here
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self! We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact.
- Develop and maintain scalable data pipelines that will ingest, transform, and distribute numerous data streams and batches in support of key R&D initiatives.
- Support and collaborate with Data Scientists developing advanced machine learning and statistical models.
- Evaluate tools and develop pipelines to capture, integrate and clean data to support edge analytics solutions.
- Deliver optimal data solution architectures, automation and technology choices starting from experimentation through proof of concept and often through delivery.
- Responsibility from Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your work from the beginning
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. This includes pension, life assurance, health insurance, flexible working, a stock ownership scheme and other social benefits. To find more information about our benefits package take a look here: https://www.pgcareers.com/benefits
- Strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills.
- History of working independently and effectively multi-tasking.
- Familiarity with machine learning workflows (desirable).
- Have experience with sensors and IoT cloud architecture (desirable).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, containers and microservices.
- Familiarity with data privacy and data governance.
- Experience with NoSQL databases.
- A PhD in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Strong problem-solving skills paired with extensive experience programming (Python, Java, C++, etc).
- Strong data wrangling skills.
- Hands on experience with relational databases and the use of SQL to extract and manipulate data.
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, Azure or GCP).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?
P&G ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. Please contact us to request an accommodation by clicking ‘application help’ at the top right-hand corner of the career website.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: