Graduate Lean Engineering Manager - UK (m/f)
Product Supply – Graduate Lean Engineer Manager - Reading (Berkshire), West Thurrock (Essex) & Manchester Plant
Procter and Gamble is one of the largest Consumer Goods companies in the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always, Ambi Pur, Ariel, Fairy, Febreze, Gillette, Head and Shoulders, Lenor, Olay, Oral-B, Pampers, Pantene, and SK-II. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
A Product Supply Lean Engineer is responsible for every aspect of product making and is recognised as an industry leader. Manufacturing has far-reaching responsibilities which cover reliability, quality, and safety of our equipment/processes and the motivation of people working in the plant.
What will your responsibilities as a Lean Engineer include?
Your responsibilities can range from production processes analyzing and optimization, to working with global teams to develop and maintain the newest and most innovative technology, to building cross function understanding between manufacturing and brand teams – and much more. In the plant and with our principle of job rotation you can develop your abilities and career with focus on people responsibility or technical/project responsibility.
- We are looking to recruit top university graduates in electrical, mechanical, manufacturing, industrials, process and chemical engineering.
- Qualifications: MEng degree in Engineering (preferably Electrical or Mechanical, but other areas such as Chemical Engineering will be considered). Demonstrated ability to succeed in a manufacturing environment, preferably through previous internship or graduate roles.
- In addition to technical excellence we also look for individuals who show leadership potential and embrace change and who can demonstrate working effectively as a part of a team to deliver high quality results.
- ResponsibilitiesasofDay1 – You will have full ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning
- Dynamicandrespectfulworkenvironment – At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- Continuouscoaching – You will work with passionate people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues, as well as corporate and functional training, to enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
- Benefits– You will receive a competitive salary as well as other great benefits including pension & share schemes.
- As a P&G employee, your professional and personal development will take place in an environment where people care about your progress and performance. We will regularly review your performance and work with you to identify your individual career needs.
- We have roles available located at Reading (Berkshire), West Thurrock (Essex) & Manchester Plant.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unrivalled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: