Begin a meaningful career right here
Oral- B Territory Manager: Reading and Guildford
Are you passionate about Dental Health and bringing new and innovative products to the market? Then starting your career in the P&G Professional Oral Care Field Team might be the opportunity you've been looking for!
Oral-B has an impressive reputation for the development of innovative, market leading oral health care products which consistently delight the consumer and challenge current thinking.
We have an exciting field-based position available in our UK team in the Reading and Guilford region, helping us to build and maintain collaborative relationships with Dental Professionals by showcasing the latest in cutting edge Oral-B technology
The Territory Manager (TM) is Oral-B's critical first point of contact with Dental Health Professionals. The role represents the face of Oral B to these ‘key influencers’. You will use the latest technology-based presenting tools, visit all community-based dental practices and work with dental professionals to drive usage and recommendation of Oral-B products in your territory.
You will develop the practice: be the expert on product knowledge, oral health education and clinical research. You will evaluate, monitor and improve the P&G presence in dental surgeries. Occasional attendance at Dental Congresses, Trade Fairs and Scientific Exchanges may be required.
You will be part of a wider regional team, utilising the expertise and knowledge of your colleagues as you onboard and develop your skillset.
What we Offer You
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. This includes a competitive pension, life assurance, private health insurance, a stock ownership scheme, a company car and other social benefits. Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential. To find more information about our benefits package take a look here: https://www.pgcareers.com/benefits
What we look for:
- A healthcare or dental background and/or professional sales experience
- Ability to adapt in a changing environment by making independent decisions to handle priorities. You are dedicated, flexible and a great teammate. The role involves frequent travel by car within the territory, so requires excellent organisation skills.
- Collaborative relationship building, you will need to build relationships with team members, business partners, and exhibit a service minded attitude.
- Knowledge of IT systems: Internet, Outlook and Microsoft Suite. This role, due to the coronavirus pandemic, is being conducted in a hybrid model, working at home where necessary. Therefore digital literacy is required for remote working.
- Excellent presentation skills are essential as presenting educational content to a large audience is an integral part of the role.
- Valid Driving Licence for the UK.
Just so you know at Procter & Gamble #weseeequal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company;
Our people are all unique: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?
P&G ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. Please contact us to request an accommodation by clicking ‘application help’ at the top right-hand corner of the career website.SLS00005476
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: