Begin a meaningful career right here
Senior Human Resources Manager (m/f)
Are you a Human Resources manager looking for a stretching next step in your career? Are you passionate about HR playing a strategic and leadership role in the way businesses run?
Then this role could be for you! P&G are looking for a passionate and autonomous HR manager to own and lead HR at it's Gillette Manufacturing Plant in Reading.
P&G is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have one of the strongest portfolio’s of loved and trusted brands such as Braun®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Aussie®, Oral-B®, and Pampers®.
We’re consistently recognised as one of the UK’s leading employers listed in The Best Places to Work – Glassdoor; Guardian UK 300 and Universum’s Most Attractive Employers
- Development and Implementation of overall plant HR Strategy
- Strategic partnership with Reading Plant leadership team to enable the organisation to deliver its goals
- Own and lead talent planning to maximise capability and meet productivity
- Create a culture that promotes involvement and engagement
- Maintain excellent employee relations through consistent application of policy (pay standards, discipline & grievance, stewardship)
- Own corporate cultural programmes such as Community Impact, Healthy Living Programmes and Diversity & Inclusion
The role sits within the One Campus Reading HR team and has autonomy within the Reading manufacturing site, reporting to a One Campus HR Leader who supports as needed. The role would have up to 3 direct reports.
Candidate Skills and Qualifications:
You will ideally be a dynamic HR professional with an ability to build the trust, confidence and credibility of key business leaders, line managers, employees and the wider HR team. You will need to demonstrate the following:
- Proven track record of developing and executing HR strategy to support business goals
- Experience of successfully developing organisations, teams and individuals.
- Knowledge of UK employment legislation and demonstrable experience in successfully managing changes to employment and the employee relations issues arising from these changes
- People skills that enable effective collaboration between all levels of the organization
- Professional communication and presentation skills with ability to explain and articulate complex topics clearly to influence outcomes
- Inner strength to do what's right and/or to uphold standards/policy
- High level of personal resilience and energy
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Human Resources Management in a strategic role
- Relevant 3rd level qualification, CIPD would be an advantage
What we offer you:
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- Recognized cutting edge HR skills – we are at the forefront of Human Resources and are passionate about developing our HR professionals. Join a team where your expertise and insights will be celebrated and developed.
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. This includes pension, life assurance, health insurance, flexible working, a stock ownership scheme and other social benefits. Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential. To find more information about our benefits package take a look here: https://www.pgcareers.com/benefits
At P&G #weseeequal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?”
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: