BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
IT Operations Leader
- Implement IT Operations at Site (IT Change, Incident & Problem Management) & Compliance processes: IT Asset Management, IT Continuity.
- Own IT Facilities (Data Centres, IT Rooms & Cabinets)
- Drive continuous improvements and owns operational reporting/scorecard.
- Ensure operational excellence by being accountable for all aspects of service delivery including overall quality of service, service transition, service operations and service level management, controls, and financial management.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Pampers®, Pantene® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more!
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to encourage us with your outstanding ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, disability, or any other legally protected factor.
Procter & Gamble
Our goal is to use every opportunity we have—no matter how small—to set change in motion. To be a force for good and growth. For you, for the world, and for every generation to come.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, telecommunications, or computer science. Additional certifications in ITIL & Networking will be an added advantage.
- 1-3 years of experience
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: