Begin a meaningful career right here
Communication and Digital Manager (M/F)
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
In P&G, Communication & Digital Management people get wide experience of brand building, starting from investigate on media & digital and further building your experience moving to general business management.
With us you will:
- craft and execute the P&G Italy digital strategy to reach partners and general public, with the objective to build image and reputation of the Company.
- manage the local website, to constantly update the content and optimize the presence and organic visibility on Search Engines.
- be responsible for P&G Italy LinkedIn page and the other owned digital/social channels (i.e. Facebook and YouTube) through a drumbeat of communication in the areas of Innovation and Citizenship.
- be in charge of designing, implementing and measuring digital marketing campaign using paid social media content (Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn) and native advertising activations in cooperating with the corporate media agency partner.
- handle the General Manager and Company Communication Director LinkedIn pages through updated content, the right connections and to ensure participation in the right conversations on LinkedIn (or other social channels e.g. Club House, ; to lead and ensure the growth of the Italian Facebook page.
- track and analyzing the P&G presence in the digital ecosystem, identifying potential or emerging issues and develop a list of key influencers to reach.
- be responsible to handle the online media monitoring platform.
- lead the content creation from Image, to video and posts to articles.
- find opportunities to amplify P&G digital communication via through the regional & Global newsroom of P&G
Apply if you:
- Are a tech savvy person with successfully completed Bachelor or Master’s degree in communication, journalism, linguistic, media, or a related study field.
- Have experienced storytelling, writing texts, articles and content creation, scouting of stories for different target groups (general public, partners, institutions) and platforms (social networks, website, blog).
- Having experience in corporate communication and/or journalism is a plus.
- Have project management and can work in autonomy, building and executing initiatives with excellence across all media channels (including social networks).
- Have critical thinking, "can-do attitude" and passion for the design & execution of communication strategies to achieve outstanding results.
- Have ownership, proactive attitude and eagerness to experiment new tools.
- Are proficient in social networks (mainly Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, twitter).
- Can design, implement and measure social media paid campaigns
- Have knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Search console)
- Have proficient knowledge of English.
- Have Presentation skills and proficient usage of power-point.
- Have a structured way of work and high amount of diligence for critical topics paired with an eagerness to drive forward projects.
- Have empathy and ability to work in team.
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel: encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open, transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment.
Any questions left:
You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.COM00000447
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: