Finance & Accounting at the company plays a leadership role in strategy setting, decision-making, business planning and analysis across all aspects of the business. Within the Business Divisions, you will work as the finance leader on a multi-functional team responsible for a brand or category. Within these teams, you will find strong collaboration among team members and an environment where all opinions are valued and encouraged to be shared. The focus is to win as a team with strong individual contributions, provide leadership to business decision-making as well as managing the Company's financial and accounting affairs to improve long-term profits, cash flow, and total shareholder return.
We are offering 3 to 6 months’ internships within the Finance and Accounting Function. We search for business leaders, with strong analytical skills and business interest.
What’s in for you?
As an intern in F&A, you will lead your own project within a business unit or within corporate finance and you will have your own responsibilities from Day 1. An internship at a P&G site in Europe (10 weeks - 12 months) offers you the opportunity to test your finance knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of Finance in a dynamic consumer goods company.
Typical projects would be:
- Analyzing major competitors to refine business strategies for P&G products
- Exploring alternative manufacturing opportunities
- Assessing the financial impact of a new product initiative.
Furtherinformation you should knowforyourapplication
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Have your CV inEnglish ready to attach (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Attach a summary of your latest grades
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB
We look for students that can demonstrate the following skills:
- Are leaders who make things happen
- Analytical thinkers and problem solvers
- Excellent communicators
- Set priorities and follow through on commitments
- Work effectively with diverse groups of people
- Demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative
- Have passion to win
- Demonstrated leadership and collaboration skills
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking, real passion for bringing solutions.
Sounds like you? Then, please apply online via the link below:
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals based on race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Job Finance & Accounting