Lead million-dollar sales for Billion-dollar brands
Fixed term contract in Strategic Sales – “Categorie Protette” (M/F)
Are you a leader? How would you like to help develop the strategy and improve the business models of global companies? Do you have an ambitious spirit, a real passion for winning, and an interest in traveling? If you have proven analytical skills and are looking for a rewarding job which will allow you to grow personally and professionally, then come be a sales manager with us! We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
“We lead a Company within a Company”
Are you ready to gain real work experience with the world’s largest Consumer Goods Company, and set the path for your future career? Do you learn best by doing, want to be part of a dynamic international environment and like working with others?
If you have a strong drive to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a ceaseless passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – this position is for you.
You will work around the brands that we sell in Italy: Dash, Swiffer, Viakal, Mastro Lindo, Gillette, Oral-B, Pantene, Head& Shoulders, Olaz, Braun.
A role in Sales function will give you exposure to the different parts of P&G business operations and will allow you to develop a broad and deep skill set. In Sales, it's our team’s job to make sure that everyone wins at P&G – our customers, our people, and our company. You’ll work in a diverse, dynamic environment and get to lead in-market strategies across multiple product lines, business units, and departments. Where do you start? In one of the world’s best sales internship program! From data to winning propositions, you’ll gain the trust of a variety of customers across all industries.
- Build positive relationships with customers and effectively collaborate with them in critical business areas like space & location, promotion support, developing right assortment, shelving, pricing and merchandising strategies.
- Contribute to the development of sales concepts, product branding and go-to-market strategies & tools.
- You will also be involved in the design business plans which will deliver sales and market share objectives and help customers to develop programs which will build the business for them and for us.
- Collaborate with a diverse group of people from different functions (Finance, Marketing, Manufacturing sites, Suppliers, Product Supply) and countries to deliver key results
What we offer you:
- You will work in a dynamic and respectful work environment. We value and include every individual and inspire initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will have business responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
Qualifications -We need people who:
- Must demonstrate to be included in the special employment lists (categorie protette)
- Must be interested to accept a temporary contract for 6-12 months.
- Have strong academic results, MS students and graduates from any discipline are welcome to apply.
- Proven strong leadership ability through previous experiences
- Excellent project management skills, able to see planned ideas through to implementation stage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- local mother-tongue level needed.
- Good level of English
- Driving license
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship or any other legally protected factor.
Location: Rome, Italy
Job Id: SLS00004593
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Senior Field Service Technician – P&G Professional Paducah, Kentucky
- National Technical Resource – P&G Professional Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Senior Field Service Technician – P&G Professional Bloomington, Illinois
- Pharma Channel Account Representative Athens, Greece