Begin a meaningful career right here
Fixed term contract in Supply Chain, Customer Service and Logistics – “Categorie Protette” (M/F)
How is it like working here?
P&G is one of the largest consumer good companies in the world and is looking for a passionate Administrative Assistant that can contribute end-to-end with administrative tasks of Supply Chain of the future.You will work in a dynamic and respectful work environment. We value and include every individual and inspire initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.You will work around the brands that we sell in Italy: Dash, Swiffer, Viakal, Mastro Lindo, Gillette, Oral-B, Pantene, Head& Shoulders, Olaz, Braun.
In this department, you might have different responsibilities, according to the section you will be assigned.
In the Customer Service sector, you will be responsible of managing all customers activities in relation to all the possible issue related to logistic.
In the Account Receivable sector, you will handle all Account Receivable activities including Customer credit, collections/payments and Customers claims management.
In the OGI sector, you will be responsible for master data entry and management (pricing conditions) and for proper addressing business requests.
In the Customization sector, you will be responsible for all Local product manipulations including relation with external providers in required timeframe.
In the Market Planning sector, you will be responsible for the availability of products within a defined Channel, managing all related information along the Supply Chain, ensuring the operational execution of the business. optimization of the entire Supply Chain.
- Must demonstrate to be included in the special employment lists (categorie protette)
- Must be interested to accept a temporary contract for 6-12 months.
- Must have a diploma or a Bachelor degree
- Must have at least 3 months of experience in administration, logistics or commercial sectors
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excell, including macros and pivot. The knowledge of SAP is preferred.
- Good English knowledge:
- To be able to read and write in English is required.
- To be able to understand and speak spoken English is a plus.
- Initiative spirit: to anticipate the customer needs and provide solutions also to non-standard requests.
- Collaboration spirit: to be able to share information with colleagues and managers and to work effectively with people with very diverse cultural or working background.
- Flexibility: to be flexible and open to new tasks, processes and systems.
- Accuracy and motivation to reach the given objectives.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: