BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Human Resources intern
Do you have a passion for developing people to improve their contributions to the organization?
If so, then a role in our Human Resources (HR) organization is for you!
Meaningful work from Day One:
As an intern in Human Resources, you will be responsible for leading organizations through assessment, design, transition, work process improvements or working directly with a function. This is not your typical HR internship – you will have truly meaningful projects to work on.
All our HR roles provide the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results. At this internship, your projects will deliver leading edge deep understanding in areas such as employee engagement, benefits, compensation, employee and labor relations, recruiting, training and development etc. You might be involved in:
- Lead change and handle transformation of the organization
- Design and deliver an optimal employees & labor relations strategy, company policies and strong capability in the area of ethics & compliance
- External benchmark of HR development systems and presentation to the Senior HR Management
- Deployment and adoption of the global training plan to the region
- Extract and analyze HR data to allow decision making
- Analyze recruiting processes and channels
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
We are looking for early graduates or students who:
- have experience in data analytics and systems navigation
- are leaders who make things happen
- analytical thinkers and problem solvers
- excellent communicators
- set priorities and follow through on commitments
- work effectively with diverse groups of people
- demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative
- have the passion to win.
- Italian mothertongue and excellent ability to communicate in English.
- Availability for 6 months, starting February or March 2022 in Rome
Sounds like you? Then, please apply online in English via the link below
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: