Legal Counsel - Rome
General legal support across multiple legal entities in Italy
Support the different Company’s departments including HR, Sales, Marketing and Finance, in their respective activities.
Drafting legal recommendations on issues across the business, negotiation and drafting of Italian/International law and International law contracts, dealing with labor law related issues, competition law, promotional activities, consumer protection;
Advising on corporate compliance, 231 law, and compliance to company policies.
- Master Degree in Law
- 1 to 2 years' experience in a Law Firm or in a Company would be a preferential condition
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), knowledge of Spanish language would be appreciated
- Accountable, Passionate about Legal matters, focused on priorities
- Communication skills and ability to work under pressure
- Very good teamwork and leadership skillsProcter & Gamble is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals based on race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: "Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak."
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: