BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
ORAL-B Territory Manager - Liguria / Piemonte
Are you passionate about Dental Health and do you want to bring innovative products to the market? Then starting your career in the P&G Professional Oral Care Organization might be the opportunity you've been looking for!
We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually beneficial relationships with Dental Professionals in the area of Cuneo, Asti (Piemonte) and Imperia, Savona (Liguria) This is a temporary position, for 6 months to evaluate the candidate potential and eventually hire him with an indefinite contract.
Oral-B has an impressive reputation for the development of innovative, market leading oral health care products which consistently delight the consumer and challenge current thinking. These principles are key to the work carried out by the Territory Managers of the Oral-B Professional Team.
The Territory Manager (TM) is a critical first point of contact with Dental Health Professionals. This role represents the face of Oral B to these “key influencers”. You will use the latest technology-based presenting tools, visit all community-based dental practices and work with dental professionals to drive usage and recommendation of Oral-B products in your territory.
You will develop the practice be the expert on product knowledge, oral health education and clinical research. You will evaluate, monitor and improve the P&G presence in dental surgeries. Occasional attendance at Dental Congresses, Trade Fairs and Scientific Exchanges may be required.
What we Offer You
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. This includes pension, life assurance, health insurance, flexible working, a stock ownership scheme and other social benefits. Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance, and potential. To find more information about our benefits package take a look here: https://www.pgcareers.com/benefits
Just so you know at Procter & Gamble #weseeequal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
Our people are all unique: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?
P&G ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. Please contact us to request an accommodation by clicking ‘application help’ at the top right-hand corner of the career website.
University degree, ideally in the science camp (Pharmacy, Biotechnology).
- English knowledge, at least to be able to sustain a basic conversation/business writing
- Ability to adapt in a changing environment by making independent decisions to handle priorities. You are dedicated, flexible and a great teammate. The role involves the use of cutting-edge technologies and requires flexibility
- Demonstrate the ability to build collaborative relationships with team members, internal and external business partners, exhibiting a service minded attitude.
- Able to make autonomous decisions, the role involves frequent travel by car within the territory, so you will have excellent organization and time management skills.
- Knowledge of IT systems: Internet, Intranet, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- An ability to present themselves in a highly professional manner, with good written and oral communications skills, a positive approach to delivering high quality results and a continuing focus on self-development. Excellent presentation skills are essential as presenting educational content to a large audience is an integral part of the role.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.