BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Product Supply: Supply Chain, Customer Service Planning, Logistics and Distribution - Internship (M/F)
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
- Managing the information flows from orders, shipments and invoices
- Leading the physical distribution process from Distribution Centre to the customer’s shelf.
- Forecasting customer demand
- Working on the sales estimations for our products
- Crafting the supply chain setups for new products
- Contributing to the management of our logistical relations with a customer
Qualifications - External
How to apply
- Just apply online via clicking the button below
- Attach your CV in English including examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside your academic path.
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB each
Job Logistics/Supply Network Operations
Undergraduate with Intermediate diploma, or graduate, demonstrated leadership, strong analytical capabilities and ability to deliver breakthrough results, fluency in English. Already practical experience through internships/work placements in the logistics area and extracurricular activities are desirable.
- Eligible for an internship (just obtaining or having obtained a university degree with strong academic results)
- Fluency in Italian and excellent ability to communicate in English
- Available for a minimum of 3 months, preferably 6 months
- Are courageous leaders
- Take risks
- Who make things happen
- Have passion to win
- Analytical thinkers and problem solvers
- Excellent communicators
- Set priorities and follow through on commitments
- Work effectively with diverse groups of people
- Demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative
- Demonstrated leadership and collaboration skills
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking, real passion for bringing solutions.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: