Begin a meaningful career right here
Strategic Purchasing internships (m/f)
Do you have a passion for analytics and strategic, critical thinking? Do you see yourself engaging in commercial and relationship activities with P&G Suppliers? You “can smell and close a great deal”? You want to face different challenges every single day?Then StrategicPurchasesisyourplacetobe.
We spend more than $40 billion/year in goods and services to produce some of the best consumer products in the world. Strategic Purchases is a critical discipline within the Product Supply organization, which controls the spend on items ranging from raw & packaging materials and equipment to marketing services, software and outsourced manufacturing services, guaranteeing a challenging learning environment across industries and sectors.
As a Purchases Intern in this ecosystem, you will work with a Purchases Manager, leading a significant project within one of our segments or spend areas.
- Analyze sourcing markets and build industry knowledge.
- Integrate and collaborate with cross-functional business teams.
- Look for new technologies, and advise your internal business partners with innovative solutions and providers.
- Influence individuals both externally and internally and build the right relationships to deliver excellent results.
- Own the recommendation for an important project or commercial transformation.
- Always treat our suppliers honestly, ethically and fairly: we consider our suppliers as partners in our journey to deliver our renowned products around the world.
We design internships to give students an intensive immersion in the exciting corporate environment we work in. To do this, since Day 1, we will empower you to make a difference: you will be entrusted with a live business project to lead, own and execute.
We know it will be a challenge, but we care about every individual: you will receive a customized learning plan to ensure you get the right levels of coaching, mentorship and formal training as you deliver your work at P&G.
As you manage to fulfill your key projects for the internship, you may grow to handle different spend areas, increase your responsibilities in terms of expenditure, and become responsible for some of P&G’s biggest and most important supplier and innovation activities. Most exciting of all is that a successful completion of the assigned projects may lead to a permanent position in our Company.
If you are a student/early graduate with strong dedication to lead, hunger to learn, ability to overcome barriers, passion for winning and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – this internship is for you.
Note: Internships in P&G Purchases are 6 months paid engagements. We believe that this provides the right role and opportunity for building a strong foundation for continued growth and the possibility of a full-time job offer at the end.
- Strong interest in the commercial aspects of business.
- Real passion for learning and applying skills to deliver business results.
- Strong analytical skills, and ability to connect the dots.
- Strong communication & collaboration skills.
- Strong English verbal and writing skills.
- Proven leadership skills.
- You will have business responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will work in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and inspire initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: