Drive business results for billion dollar brands
Strategic Sales Internships (M/F)
Rome, Lazio, Italy
Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company? Then an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you. We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category management & Business Analysis.
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good listener
Strategic Sales Internships
Join the world’s largest FMCG Company for your 2021 internship! A role in Sales function will give you exposure to the different parts of P&G business operations and will allow you to develop a broad and deep skill set. In Sales, it's our team’s job to make sure that everyone wins at P&G – our customers, our people, and our company. You’ll work in a diverse, dynamic environment and get to lead in-market strategies across multiple product lines, business units, and departments. Where do you start? In one of the world’s best sales internship program! From data to winning propositions, you’ll gain the trust of a variety of customers across all industries.
As a P&G Sales intern, you will get the opportunity to:
- Build positive relationships with customers and effectively collaborate with them in critical business areas like space & location, promotion support, developing right assortment, shelving, pricing and merchandising strategies.
- Contribute to the development of sales concepts, product branding and go-to-market strategies & tools.
- You will also be involved in the design business plans which will deliver sales and market share objectives and help customers to develop programs which will build the business for them and for us.
- Collaborate with a diverse group of people from different functions (Finance, Marketing, Manufacturing sites, Suppliers, Product Supply) and countries to deliver key results
What we offer you:
- You will have business responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will work in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and inspire initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
Qualifications -We need people who:
- Have strong academic results, MS students from any discipline are welcome to apply.
- Early graduate or with graduation in 2020/21.
- Must be able to join the internship program for 6 months.
- Proven strong leadership ability through previous experiences
- Excellent project management skills, able to see planned ideas through to implementation stage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- local mother-tongue level needed.
- Good level of English
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship or any other legally protected factor.
Location: Rome, Lazio, Italy
Job Id: SLS00005218
Job categories: Sales
Health and Wellness Programs
Close to shopping
Close to restaurants and entertainment
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Junior Communications Manager Warsaw, Poland