BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Sales - Category Sales Specialist - P&G Walgreens Customer Team
Do you have experience as a data administrator? Are you proficient in Microsoft Excel and eager to learn new software? Procter & Gamble is looking for people with strong technical skills and high attention to detail to play a key role on the P&G Walgreens Customer Team in Rosemont, Illinois. Apply today to join the team as a Senior Sales Specialist! You'll work closely with P&G various Account Executives to manage the input of essential data for P&G customer business plans, scale execution across multiple brands and categories, and ensure a high level of accuracy in business analytics reporting. As part of your startup, you'll learn about how P&G sells the world’s best-known brands and how your work plays a meaningful role in getting P&G products on the shelves and in the homes of consumers everywhere. On an average day, you may be pulling reports and sending them to Account Executives on the team, analyzing data to solve a business issue, or helping to execute plans for an upcoming Sales event at the retailer. You may also be encouraged to become a specialist in competitive retailers, competitive brands, the consumer, internal initiative planning, and pricing.
- Building team capacity and effectiveness via ownership of processes within core business deliverables including Item set-up and maintenance; Category event tracking; Sales plan maintenance; Standard business reporting. Ability to consistently deliver granular, time-bound projects.
- Enabling stewardship via Fund Management process, including Fund systems input, proof of performance record-keeping. Responsible for communicating accurate/timely information and tracking/checking accuracy and reasonableness of numbers. Requires a high level of independence in multiple aspects of the job. Broad support for complex, multiple technologies in the specific areas requiring operational discipline, accountability, and prioritization.
- Develop productive working relationships with key customer contacts and internal partners. Strong communication skills are necessary to explain complex information pertinent to the area of responsibility, including the ability to turn insight into action, and confidence to communicate thoughts on the business operation.
- High School diploma or GED or equivalent education.
- Analytics: Proficiency in developing business/category knowledge, and capability to leverage analytics and data into insights
- Experience in data administration in a professional setting preferred or have demonstrably strong technical skills and high aptitude for learning new software/systems.
- Personal leadership, problem solving skills, accountability and ownership of defined work processes and projects while working independently to deliver expected results.
- Ability to seamlessly identify top priorities, manage multiple priorities across product categories and flow to the work.
- Possess excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office including excellent proficiency with Outlook, strong Excel and Word skills and ability to generate presentation-quality documents in PowerPoint.
- Prefer knowledge of working with data platforms: IRI, Nielsen, Power BI.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: