Begin a meaningful career right here
Sales - Senior Sales Specialist - P&G Walgreens Customer Team
Do you have experience as a data administrator? Are you proficient in Microsoft Excel and eager to learn new software? Procter & Gamble is looking for people with strong technical skills and high attention to detail to play a key role on our Walgreens Customer Team in Rosemont, Illinois.Apply today to join the team as a Senior Sales Specialist! You'll work closely with our various Account Executives to manage the input of essential data for our customer business plans, scale execution across multiple brands and categories, and ensure the high level of accuracy in business analytics reporting. As part of your startup you'll learn about how we sell the world’s best-known brands and how your work plays a meaningful role in getting our products on the shelves and in the homes of consumers everywhere. In an average day, you may be pulling reports and sending them to Account Executives on the team, analyzing data to solve a business issue, or helping to develop plans for an upcoming Sales event at the retailer. You may also be encouraged to become a specialist in competitive retailers, competitive brands, the consumer, internal initiative planning, and pricing.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Building team capacity and effectiveness via ownership of processes within core business deliverables including: Item set-up and maintenance; Category event tracking; Sales plan maintenance; Standard business reporting. Ability to consistently deliver granular, time-bound projects.
- Enabling stewardship via Fund Management process, including: Fund systems input, proof of performance record-keeping. Responsible for communicating accurate/timely information and tracking/checking accuracy and reasonableness of numbers. Requires a high level of independence in multiple aspects of job. Broad support for complex, multiple technologies in specific area requiring operational discipline, accountability, and prioritization.
- Develop productive working relationships with key customer contacts and internal partners. Strong communication skills necessary to explain complex information pertinent to area of responsibility, including the ability to turn insight into action, and confidence to communicate thoughts on the business operation.
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role:
- High School diploma or GED or equivalent education.
- Analytics: Proficiency in developing business/category knowledge, and capability to leverage analytics and data into insights.
- Experience in data administration in a professional setting preferred or have demonstrably strong technical skills and high aptitude for learning new software/systems.
- Personal leadership, problem solving skills, accountability and ownership of defined work processes and projects while working independently to deliver expected results.
- Ability to seamlessly identify top priorities, manage multiple priorities across product categories and flow to the work.
- Possess excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office including excellent proficiency with Outlook, strong Excel and Word skills and ability to generate presentation-quality documents in PowerPoint.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: