Begin a meaningful career right here
P&G Fast Track in Brand Management (m/f/x)
You are a student about to graduate, looking for a launching pad to a Brand Management career? Join the P&G FAST track: a 6 months leadership program that sets you up to kick start your career!
This 6 months P&G FAST Track program, specifically designed for master students, will prepare you for a career in FMCG. For 6 months you will get to know our daily business, the challenges we are facing on a day to day base as well as the dynamics in this highly competitive industry. This all will be provided in the collaborative environment of our organization. The most important thing: you are in charge! You get the full responsibility for different projects; in which you will be guided by your manager and the people you work with. You will get regular feedback in order to elevate your performance and fuel your FAST development.
Good to know
Did you know P&G invented the concept of brands and brand management? Over the years, we have remained consistently on the cutting-edge of marketing, always finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers, from the classic store to the most sophisticated digital technology. Therefore, some of the world’s best marketing pros and business leaders started at P&G. Our brand management philosophy can be summed up in a simple concept: “Consumer is boss”, and we believe we have 3 moments to win with consumers’ preference:
- When they browse for your product on the internet;
- When they choose to buy our product in the store, and
- When they use it at home.
These are what we call the ‘3 moments of truth’. The first two moments is what we focus on when we market products.
What P&G will offer you:
- A meaningful internship with responsibilities as of Day 1– you will be given your own specific projects and responsibilities for which you will feel the ownership from the beginning;
- Recognized ground breaking marketing skills– we offer you the opportunity to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management;
- Continuous mentoring & training – you will work with passionate people and receive formal training as well as day-to-day mentorship from your manager and a mentor;
- Dynamic and respectful work environment– employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance;
- Great experience of ownership, leadership, cross-cultural teamwork, time-pressured work, which you can add to your resume of relevant experiences;
- High conversion rate into full-time job : after successful fast track program, you can directly be offered a full-time job upon availability.
You will be offered a position in a multi-functional Brand team -organized around the brands that we sell in Europe (Pampers, Gillette, Oral-B, Always, Head&Shoulders, Herbal Essences, Dreft, Ariel, Lenor, …) - consisting of managers with different functional expertise and background (Brand Management – to which you will report, Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising and Media agencies).
These are some examples of missions that you could do:
- Co-leading a new launch or evaluating the current strategies of a brand or product.
- Leading monthly market & brand analysis, gather input of multi-functional team to recommend corrective actions for a specific category/initiative
- Working on the design & execution of brand campaigns (media, digital, CRM, instore, PR). Lead campaigns briefs (regional campaign localization or local campaign build up) & follow up on execution
- Co-leading the digital marketing on your brand (visibility, content, local partnerships, eComm etc).
- Co-Developing Market and Initiative Reviews.
- Coordinating an internal event.
Doing this program at P&G is the best way to get to know the company and for the company to get to know you, meaning that a lot of time will be invested in your development.
We are looking for:
- Top talent with Brand Management interest/passion;
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities;
- Leadership, ambitious attitude, collaboration skills, creativity and strategic analysis;
- Good command of the English language;
- Master Students available for 5 or 6 months.
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: