Strategic Sales - Internships in the Netherlands (m/f)
Externally focused on national key accounts such as Kruidvat, Etos, Albert Heijn, but also online retailers such as bol.com and Coolblue, you will get an understanding of the customers and shoppers needs. Based upon this, you will contribute to negotiations on prices, assortment, merchandising and promotions. You will collaborate with the whole customer team to prepare business plans and external negotiations.
You make commercial recommendations for a category (e.g.: Laundry with Ariel, Oral Care with OralB, Baby care with Pampers, Hair Care with Head & Shoulders etc.) in the Netherlands. Your mission will be to improve turnover and Sales fundamentals by suggesting strategic choices in terms of budget, assortment and promotion. You will work alongside the Brand leaders.
We guarantee you responsibilities from day 1 and have the ownership of atleast one or two big projects
Your manager will coach you and will ensure you get a dedicated training program and many learning opportunities
You will joinour dynamic Sales teams, and work closely with colleagues from other functions: Brand management, Supply Network Operations and Finance.
A chance to see if a career at P&G is something for you!
Internships generally range from 3 to 6 months and you receive an internship allowance
We are looking for Master students who…
- Are born leaders and are passionate to make things happen
- Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales / Marketing
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people
- Speak both Dutch & English
- Have experience of either living in the Netherlands or knowledge of its market
- Are available for an internship experience of minimum 3 months
- Have a valid driver’s license
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: