SUPPLY CHAIN - JUNIOR MANAGER (m/f)
Do you want to learn all there is to know about running a Supply Chain in the fast moving consumer goods industry?
Are you willing to take the challenge of Supply Chain 2.0 via Digital, Predictive Planning or Automation ?
Are you intrigued by the significant impact Supply Chain is having on business results and partnership?
If so, Supply Network Operations at Procter & Gamble is the right place to kick-start your career & leadership development!
As junior Supply Chain Manager, you will lead, impact and contribute to the success of your business: for a group of customers or group of brands. You will handle your business and projects independently in a specific area as supply chain planning, customer service operations, logistics projects with customers or managing P&G warehousing and transportation operations. Some of our starting roles also include people management: manage a team of 4-5 people through development, change and growth.
You'll be part of an integrated multifunctional team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important. Aside from your team, your manager will also be able to provide coaching and help you wherever needed, which will ensure a fast learning pace.
At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
What we offer
• Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
• Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
• Work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment.
• Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
• We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
• Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
• Get a competitive salary and benefits' package.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a passionate Supply Chain manager with ideally 1/3 years experience who is ready for an adventure in a FMCG environment.
• Master degree is required
• English is a must
• Strong analytical skills and passion for winning
• Ability to show effective leadership, to solve problems and to set priorities
• Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams
Just so you know:
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit http://www.pg.com/ for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: