Begin a meaningful career right here
Senior Capital Project Manager
How would you like to use your engineering degree and join a globally recognized company? If you are passionate about leading capital projects in a Chemicals Manufacturing facility in Sacramento, CA, then this role is perfect for you.
The Sacramento, California facility is a large Oleochemical manufacturing site. We are seeking experienced Capital Project Managers to join the Engineering team to lead critical improvement projects. You will be a Capital Project Manager leading Project Execution teams from project initiation through start-up.
What does the work look like?
Our Product Supply group is responsible for the production and delivery of all our bulk products. These are at the heart of many of our Brands that make P&G such a great company to work for. From the first day on the job, you'll develop project plans and control all aspects of the project, including development of project scope, program targets, procurement of in-house and contract technical resources, communication plan, cost and schedule containment, startup and qualification protocols.
We are looking for the following experiences:
- Shown ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written with a diverse range of functions, including engineering, construction, operations, maintenance and management.
- Capability to develop and lead multi-functional project plans through key program achievements.
- Passion for safety and the environment.
- Ability to overcome obstacles, adjust plans and drive programs to completion.
- Problem solvers and those who can anticipate multiple scenarios and have an agile attitude will love this role.
- Familiarity with permitting, contracts, turnaround management, hiring of field staff and trade craft, procurement, safety systems, resource scheduling, conflict management and EPC projects.
- Ability to develop, budget, control, track, predict and communicate the capital and expense costs and detailed execution schedules for programs of various sizes.
You’ll be a phenomenal fit, if you have:
- BS/MS Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical or Civil degrees.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience with leading and managing capital and/or construction projects. Project Management certification (PMP) is a bonus.
- Experience with project management of process development or infrastructure implementation projects in Oil & Gas, Chemical, Petrochemical and similar sectors highly preferred.
- Capital Management experience using SAP.
- Ability to travel to other sites across North America for benchmarking and training.
Just so you know:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: