BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
CCP - Engineering - MPD Leader
Identifies, prioritizes and eliminates process losses. Responsible for building the process capability and control. Responsible for defining equipment standards, leading process benchmarking and reapplication, and building capability to do technical troubleshooting and process improvement.
• The person must be perspicacious and have a good understanding of making and PC&IS technologies to be able to identify opportunities and define initiative scope, lead the projects independently and easily troubleshoot issues.
• The individual must understand chemical processing technology and its application to continuous production systems.
• The person must have a strong problem-solving skill as MPD Process is also the technical coach not only for Raw Mat, Formula or Process on going issues but also to develop new Technical Projects with them.
• The individual must be eased in use of Excel, Word and Power Point. Experience with Power BI and other data analysis/ digital tools is preferred.
• The individual must be able to lead and motivate multidisciplinary teams (R&D, Operations, QA, Purchasing, TMO, etc.) making sure all projects are delivered on time and as expected.
• This role request to have strong inter-personal skills, with the ability to understand the perspective, interests, priorities and needs of cross-functional partners.
• This person needs to be able to influence others.
• The person must have good communication skills and the ability to network all over the P&G Organizations (R&D, Operations, Purchasing, QA, etc.).
• Must have the ability to anticipate gaps and identify opportunities to improve the Surfactant and Glycerin Making Processes.
• Demonstrate the ability to grow and develop relationships, both externally and internally.
Making or R&D skills
• Demonstrated understanding of chemical processing unit operations and continuous processing systems.
• Demonstrated understanding of process control technologies.
• A good understanding of the R&D processes, formulas and raw material management.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: