BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Design Administrative Assistant & Studio Manager - Fabric & Home Care Innovation
Dynamic role working in a 20 person Design Studio! Job incorporates administrative support, global budget & design studio management, and facilitation of year-round design co-op/intern program for Fabric & Home Care Innovation Design (brands like Tide, Swiffer, Febreze & Unstoppables). Located at the Fabric & Home Care Innovation Center - Ivorydale Technical Center in St. Bernard (Cincinnati OH).
What will you do?
- Administrative Assistance – Support 2 Senior Design Directors (manage calendars, expenses, inboxes & travel for both).
- Global Budget Management – Own global Fabric & Home Care Innovation Design budgets. Purchase order/invoice management for several teams. Partner with finance in budget forecasting. Collaborative budget tracking/reporting with Design Directors & Senior Design Directors.
- Global Studio Operations Management - Global team single point of contact. Coordinate global leadership team meetings, lunches & activities. Own new hire/transfer employee onboarding. Manage calendars for & oversee upkeep of 2 Design conference rooms. Manage global design equipment (3D printers, sketching tablets, Macs, etc.), software (Solidworks, Keyshot, etc.), and general office space/supplies. Building services liaison. Security single point of contact (manage access to restricted space). Area Safety Coordinator. Aid in building studio culture.
- Co-op Program Facilitation- Collaborate with North America Design recruiting teams to facilitate hiring, placement, onboarding/offboarding, and equipment/software management of year-round Design co-ops.
Experience in the following areas:
- Budget and Expense Management
- Calendar Management
- Facility, Meeting, and Travel Management
- Multi-level Communication
Associate’s Degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
Just So You Know:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: