BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
P&G Chemicals - Demand Planning / Services Analyst
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face. P&G has positions available at various technical centers and plants (including Cincinnati) across the United States.
The Procter & Gamble Chemicals (PGC) Organization is a supplier of bulk chemicals into the Chemical Merchant Market industry as well as internally to P&G. P&G Chemicals is comprised of three primary supply chains: Alcohol & Related Products (A&RP), Glycerin, and Services. The primary area of responsibility for this role is all demand planning work process for all 3 categories within the PGC Americas portfolio. They will work closely with the category resources across multiple functions to create a 50/50 forecast.
In addition to the Demand Planning responsibilities, this role will be responsible to support the Services Market Logistics Manager and Services Lead Team in the setup and day to day management of the Services supply chains. The Services category is fairly new (~2 years old) and is growing at a very high pace. The analytical support work for Services is still being defined and this individual will be work collaboratively with the Services Market Logistics Manager in defining the roles and responsibilities. The Services analytical work will also include supplier engagement to coordinate shipment planning and enable communication between parties. This role will also cross train to provide backup coverage to other individuals.
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma, GED or equivalent education, however, a two or four-year college degree or equivalent administrative experience is preferred.
- 3-5 years of forecast experience in manufacturing/supply chain environments.
- Working knowledge of SAP.
- Leadership Skills: High performing individual with lots of autonomy to complete their work plans. Individual will be collaborating, presenting to, and partnering with resources from all levels of the organization, cross functional resources, and both internal and external resources. Should be able to adjust their style based on the audience and business need.
- Relationship Building & Collaboration Skills: Will own and lead a horizontal P&G Chemicals work process. Regularly sets direction for 3rd party partners on the daily, weekly, and monthly levels. Inputs to project both internal to PGC and in partnership with other OUs.
- High Capacity: Individual will need to be able to prioritize appropriately based on business need, but also be able to flow to the work and manage tasks within their area of responsibility independently. Individual is the 2nd level support for the Physical Distribution Analyst but also should be able to escalate as appropriate.
- Highly desired:Past planning experience or work in shipment planning. Past experience in managing a vendor relationship.
- Other: Should have ability to analyze data and facilitate problem solving to bring resolution in collaborate skill in MS Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
Just So You Know:
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: