Begin a meaningful career right here
We are seeking talents in Torreón and Saltillo for the position of:
Start date: as soon as possible.
Work schedule: Full time with flexible working hours.
Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? Are you interested in crafting and negotiating plans which nurture shared value for our shoppers, customers, and Company?
If so, Sales at Procter & Gamble is the right place to kick-start your career & leadership development!
As a Sales Representative you will be in charge of maintaining and growing long-term partnerships with your customers by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet shared objectives.
In doing so, you will develop a keen understanding of your products, categories and markets.
Whilst building the plans, you will not only develop your negotiating and sales skills, but also financial & marketing skills, analytical insights, and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client from A-Z.
It will be a team in which trust, team spirit, real intension for winning and leadership are very important.
Apart from meaningful responsibilities from day 1, exceptional learning opportunities, and an inclusive working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs.
• Supervise compliance with the procedures of a group of promoters responsible for promoting and displaying the Company´s products at the different points of sale. Verify that the products are placed and classified on the display shelves, ensuring their rotation.
• Provide account managers excellent execution of P&G brand plans in store and the information / processes necessary to successfully endorse / sell joint business plants to clients.
• Responsible for delivering business results and critical metrics (Sell in, Sell out, calls, assortment, coverage).
• Support in-store improvement / execution of P&G sales basics (Pricing, advertising, display, distribution and shelf).
• Work to eliminate inefficiencies in the supply system and to build customer – focused sales system.
• Work with clients to continuously optimize and improve their current operating systems.
• Coordinate external resources to deliver business results, following processes set by internal controls.
• Ensure the distribution of the P&G Power SKUs throughout the assigned geographical territory.
• Focus on creating relationships of collaboration and growth with the main partners (distributor, indirect customers, agencies).
If you're a good fit, you:
• Have an analytical capacity to draw conclusions based on information analysis.
• Have experience in consumer goods.
• Are passionate to make things happen, collaborating well with diverse groups of people.
• Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales.
• Like to bring creativity & innovation to your work.
•Eligible to work in Torreón or Saltillo, Coahuila.
•College graduated (any major).
•Proficient in Microsoft Office package.
•Strong organization and follow through skills. Able to meet multiple deadlines with excellence.
•Negotiation and persuasion skills.
•Proven ability to communicate English.
•Clear ability to handle multiple priorities.
•Strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a "can-do" attitude.
What we offer you:
•A non-management position.
•Training and learning every single day and possibilities of a long-term career.
•Significant work from your first day in P&G and every day learning.
•Environment multifunctional teamwork and high standard of interaction with managers and directors who will develop your skills.
•Flexible work arrangements.
•Competitive salary and benefits program - private life & medical insurance for employees and dependents, saving plans.
•Continuous coaching – you will work with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
•Dynamic, encouraging and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
If you are interested, please JOIN US by submitting your application below!
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals based on race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally hardworking in outstanding ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to encourage us with your ideas?
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: