Develop creative strategies that helps brands succeed
User Acquisition Marketer on Native Brand in San Fran
San Francisco, California, United States
As an Assistant Brand Manager at P&G, you will have full responsibility for your brand including the business results. You will have to engage with multi-disciplinary teams with people from Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising, and Media Agencies to develop top strategies for your brand's success. You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership. We are looking for people aren't afraid to take smart risks and innovate.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Marketing Employee at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Are you looking for meaningful work? Come to P&G where Brand Management was born!
Did you know P&G invented the concept of branding and data-driven brand management? Over the years, we have remained consistently among the top in marketing by finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers.
We are currently looking for a User Acquisition Marketer on our Native Brand. The Native User Acquisition Marketer is a crucial role in the organization, reporting directly to Native's founder and CEO.
The person in this role would be responsible for learning the Facebook algorithm with respect to acquiring new Native deodorant (and other products) users and executing and optimizing it on a daily basis under the direct coaching of the CEO. This is a phenomenal opportunity for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset.
We are looking for someone who is data and performance driven, self-motivated, and hungry for results.
What we offer you:
• Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
• Recognized state of the art marketing skills – We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities.
• Continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and regular mentorship from your manager and others.
• Dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
• A strong pedigree - The majority of our General Managers and CEOs come through Brand Management.
This role is located in San Francisco, CA.
We want someone with:
- A college degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s if fine, preferably with some business focus)
- Experience working with algorithms
- A passion for working with social media
- Excellent visionary, strategic and courageous leadership skills
- Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking
- An ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- Strong ability to communicate and team capabilities
Keep in mind:
Pay is based on experience and capability. You will be expected to be able to move/relocate throughout your career
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Location: San Francisco, California, United States
Job Id: BRM00001492
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Market Artwork Copy Expert Turkey
- Brand Management - Assistant Brand Manager (M/F) Paris, France
- Brand Management - Junior Assistant Brand Manager - Entry Management Positions (m/f/d) Schwalbach am Taunus, Germany
- Graduate Brand Manager Nordics (m/f) Stockholm, Sweden