Begin a meaningful career right here
Associate Technical Information Security Leader
Do you want to start a professional career with us?
The Associate Technical Information Security Leaders (A-TISLs) are accountable for the technical expertise and implementation of security capabilities, partnering with the Technical Information Security Leaders (TISLs) and the OU Information Security Team to deliver and execute the Information Security strategy choices and projects in the Information Security action plan for their business area (Market/SBU/CF/GBS). To successfully accomplishing this, the A-TISL need to develop deep business and technical expertise to identify and reduce risk by ensuring right protection of company assets needed to conduct our business.
Your responsibilities will be: Deployment of the APM tools across different areas within the company. Help on the set up the IT Intelligent Operations Ecosystem. You'll be the expert of the APM solutions that will improve the performance, end user and synthetic monitoring processes. Work with existing and potential organization to deeply understand their business and technical needs. Deploy new and innovative solutions to meet the vision of IT Operations. Support, develop and implement enhancements to meet internal customer needs. Enable the collected data to multiple platforms to perform predictive analysis. Work through the stages of a data solution life cycle: analyze/profile data, create conceptual, logical & physical data model designs, architect and design ETL, reporting and analytics solution.
What we offer!
- We'll give you responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning.
- You'll have continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- We offer you to work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment
- We promote agility and work/life balance for employees.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
- We will let you experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- We will give you a competitive salary and benefits' package.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- A Bachelor degree in Systems Engineering, Decisions Sciences, Computer Science or related.
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively with others across organizational boundaries both internally and externally.
- Ability to enroll the appropriate support organizations and systems to achieve the desired result.
- Broad experience across IT Disciplines is a plus
- Strong Technical skill in the area of IT Infrastructure and System Integration
- English proficiency
- Show strong written and verbal communication skills.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: