Begin a meaningful career right here
Azure Automation Engineer
In P&G IT - whether your role is to craft an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or handle a strategic supplier in our state of the art service organization - your passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
As Azure Cloud Automation Engineer you will blend Systems Engineering with DevOps automation and support system development and administration as part of continuous deployment, continuous integration, and infrastructure automation projects. This includes analysis of current systems, identification of automation opportunities, creation, testing and deployment of automation scripts, daily monitoring and administration, as well as being involved in projects tasks. Part of your responsibilities in this role will be: Self-start and execute cloud infrastructure automation projects to support Infrastructure as Code initiatives. Primarily focus on Microsoft Azure technology. Contribute to Cloud COE by defining and governing architectural standards/principles/ guidelines for the technical design and implementation of system deployment automation and configuration management tools. Construct, improve and maintain the automated deployment pipelines. Review issues logs and metrics to identify trends and solutions that should be implemented. Maintain in-depth documentation of activities and system configuration. Use appropriate tooling associated with DevOps engineering and system configuration management. Perform troubleshooting, resolution and problem analysis. Assists with IT functions such as design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging and implementation of applications programs in support of one or more functional areas.
What we offer:
- We'll give you responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- You'll have continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- We offer you to work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment
- We promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
- We will let you experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- We will give you a competitive salary and benefits' package.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Hands on experience in cloud computing (Infrastructure as a Service, Storage, Platforms as a Services)
- 5 plus years in a similar role
- Advanced English level
- Experience in automation/development languages (Ideally PowerShell, C Sharp and Python).
- Knowledge in web front end languages (Ideally HTML, Angular & React)
- Knowledge on in Data Base engines to implement in automation solutions (Ideally MSSQL).
- Experience in infrastructure code technologies (Ideally Terraform & Azure Resource Manager).
- Experience in automation of application and infrastructure delivery (CI/CD).
- Knowledge in cloud monitoring tools, application performance monitoring tools.
- Knowledge of common application design patterns (e.g. MVP, three-tier, SSO, session handling).
- You demonstrate good communication skills (written and verbal) and good command of English as well.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: