Begin a meaningful career right here
In P&G IT - whether your role is to craft an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or handle a strategic supplier in our state of the art service organization - your passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
As a BI solution architect you will lead BI solution for IBL (inbound logistics) data ingestion and reporting for the purchasing/sourcing organization. This role will own the data and system architecture to flow IBL data into the purchases department 'data lake' on MS-Azure for consumption by downstream reports and applications. Ensure sourcing IBL reporting needs can be met within the SPPO 'data lake' and integrated to reporting consistent with the existing 'buyer dashboard' on Power BI. Design and implement data flows/ETL across Microsoft PaaS BI infrastructure (ADLS->SQL-DW->AAS->Power BI).
What we offer:
- We'll give you responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- You'll have continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- We offer you to work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment
- We promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
- We will let you experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- We will give you a competitive salary and benefits' package.
How much do you know about us?
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,or disability status.
- Hands on experience in Microsoft SQL Server database tools and/or equivalent.
- Experience with Azure SQL services (ASDW, AAS).
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency English Level
- You are experienced with relational and non-relational data models.
- You show knowledge of relational databases and ETL development.
- You have ability to translate business needs into technical requirements and implementation plans using Microsoft Azure database components.
- You demonstrate good communication skills (written and verbal). and ability to document data flows & system architectures.
- You domain knowledge of S2P data and inbound logistics. Microsoft Azure data warehouse/database expertise.
- IT Microsoft data engineer associate certificated is a plus
- You have experience in different methodologies such a scrum, continues improvement and others.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: