Begin a meaningful career right here
Business Support Specialist(accounting process)
Do you love challenges? Do you want to know where accounting and technology meets?
We welcome you to apply to the Finance & Accounting department, which offers you the opportunity to experience a breadth of assignments as well as the flexibility to meet your individual career objectives as we work together to build our businesses.
We are looking for an Americas tax business support specialist.
As an R2R contributor you’ll be responsible for supporting the Tax Compliance project portfolio and Government tax law changes, by leading the assessment on system implications, performing testing and coordinating end use training. You also will have to handle incident management for Indirect Tax systems and solutions (e.g. SAP, Vertex) and work with the Technical Team as needed to drive resolution. Deliver Knime solutions to drive productivity and efficiency to current operations, as well as maintain current tools will be part of your daily scope as well as drive an environment of controls via securing SAP and other system access.
We offer you the chance to partner with us in building our businesses while you continue to develop a broad base of skills as you meet your career objectives. We also provide you with the tools to take charge of your professional development.
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
- Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment.
- Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
- Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- Get a competitive salary and benefits' package.
How much do you know about us?
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- We are looking for advanced students or graduates in IT or accounting background who also wants to have a full time job.
- You have 1 to 2 years of related experience in Tax Complicance and accounting knowledge
- Desirable to have previous experience on tax systems and solutions (e.g. SAP, Vertex, Sati).
- You have good command of the English language and Portuguese(desirable) (B1 level based on CEFR)
- You show knowledge in SAP, MS office package. Knime and robotics are a plus.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: